Each week, discover practical methods to solve your everyday problems: reduce stress and anxiety, enjoy harmonious interactions with others and create a happy sense of self. Learn how to meditate in a way that is enjoyable and actively builds inner strength, contentment and peace of mind. Classes taught by Kelsang Monlam
Classes at the Centre
156 Mann St, Gosford
Weekly Drop-in Classes
Topics & Dates
The supreme good heart of Bodhichitta is the most precious mind we can develop. A Bodhisattva, motivated by great compassion commits to training their mind in the six perfections for the sole purpose of benefiting others.
We too can train practically in this path within the context of our daily lives. Changing our actions, transforming everything into a beneficial action through training in these virtues. Buddha explains that in order to solve our daily problems and find pure happiness, all we need to do is change our intention, our view and our actions. Through this we will fulfil our own purpose and the purpose of others.
Kelsang Monlam is the Resident Teacher of Khedrubje Kadampa Buddhist Centre. She has been practising meditation and Buddhism since 2008. Kelsang Monlam presents Buddha’s teachings in a light and practical manner and inspires us through example to incorporate Buddha’s teachings into our daily life
- We recommend using the Gosford City car park (Levels 2 & 3 are no longer 2 hours free parking), (entries via Baker St and Donnison St).
- Levels 1-5 are open until 8pm.
- Street level is free after 5pm Mon-Fri, after 12.30pm Sat & all day Sunday.(Open 24hrs)
- There is free all day weekend parking in the Imperial Centre.
- There are 2 entries to our building, The Strand Arcade: Mann St, and Baker St.